LOOK HOW HAPPY HE LOOKS
what an ass
more adventures at dragoncon
Tomorrow we begin a month or “wake me up when September ends” posts despite no one listening to that song for about a decade
me dealing with high school at the moment
wait but how old is troye?
I think he’s like 17 or something? Can’t be sure, he never really mentions his age
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
well this is a perfect screenshot if I ever saw one
Every single friday this kid just shows up dressed as link I love this school
Does he talk
he does but whenever someone calls his name for roll call he just goes “HEUH”
what happened in this young man’s life that made him think “damn, every friday i’m gonna go to school dressed as link”
On Monday, Anita Sarkeesian posted a segment titled “Women as Background Decoration.” It examined how gratuitous sexual abuse and violence permeates contemporary video games. By the next day, she had received so many violent threats that she had to flee her home. And these weren’t idle Internet threats — some contained accurate identifying information about Sarkeesian’s home and family, enough for law enforcement to get involved.
But she’s not wrong | Follow @micdotcom
Excessive sweating is cute.
Dry mouth is cute.
Physically shaking is cute.
Blacking out is cute.
Nausea is cute.
Heart palpitations are cute.
Chest pain is cute.
Shallow breathing is cute.
Hot flushes are cute.
Forgetting how to talk is cute.
Humiliating yourself is cute.
It’s not adorable little shy giggly girls with pretty skirts & flowers in their hair.
please reblog this
LET THERE BE BONES!
Ellen is just the greatest person alive.
American Airlines’ number (1-800-433-7300) is only one number away from a SEX HOTLINE (1-800-633-7300) IM NOT FUCKING KIDDING MY FLIGHT GOT CANCELED SO I HAD TO CALL AMERICAN AIRLINES AND THE LADY WROTE IT SO THE 4 LOOKED LIKE A 6 SO I CALLED IT AND THIS LADY JUST GOES ”MMMMM IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU IM SO HORNY” IM LIKE IM SHIT THIS ISN’T AMERICAN AIRLINES FUCK
group projects are nice until you realize everyone else’s ideas suck except yours